This topic explores the role of strong motivation. To be a successful Artrepreneur, you need to face the risks of business and tap into your motivation. Motivation should come from the inside out.
This topic aims to increase your understanding of artrepreneurship and practices by solving the following problems:
- How does risk affect me as an Artrepreneur?
- Do I understand the unique characteristics an Artrepreneur needs to be successful?
- What does it mean to take the heat as an Artrepreneur?
- What does it mean to control from the inside out?
- What role does motivation play in my career as creative entrepreneur?