This topic of the financial management course gives an overview of simple interest vs compound interest as well as present value. It includes how to calculate and assess their effects on your personal decisions and your business.
This topic aims to increase your understanding of accounting principles and practices by solving the following problems:
- What is meant with simple interest vs compound interest?
- What is the true cost of financing purchases?
- What is the most beneficial way of saving?
- How do I accurately assess the earning potential of the business?
- How do I actively manage my debt for optimal results?