This topic explores how you can reach professional success if you make risk a partner in your professional life. It will show you how to grow strong in the face of these risks.
HOW TO MAKE RISK YOUR ALLY IN PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS
This topic explores how you can reach professional success if you make risk a partner in your professional life. It will show you how to grow strong in professional success in the face of these risks.
- Is risk necessary in my professional career?
- What is the role of risk in my art?
- How can I best benefit from risk in my creative career?
- What does it mean to be streetwise as an Artrepreneur?
This topic is for current and aspiring artists who want to embrace risk and become a professional success.
- Are you a current or aspiring artist?
- Have you struggled to embrace risk in the past as creative entrepreneur?
- Do you want to know how to benefit from risk in your creative career?
- Do you understand the role of risk in your art?
- Do you want to break through self-limiting beliefs about yourself?
- Do you want to overcome the obstacles that are preventing you from professional success?
- Do you want to face the harsh realities of business and life with courage?
- Do you want to remain relevant in an ever-changing creative and business landscape?
- Do you want to embrace life-long learning as a necessity for progress?
Then this topic is for you!
This is an online course with learning material and assignments. The duration is based on your own pace and motivation.
This time commitment includes working through online content, completing assessments, reflection activities and any additional reading and enrichment activities to translate the content into your current situation.
Lukas de Beer
He completed his master’s degree (MPhil Management Coaching) at the University of Stellenbosch Business School and was appointed as a Peak Performance Coach for the Tony Robbins organization in 2017.
His debut album STORM OP JUPITER was nominated for a GHOEMA 2015 award for BEST NEWCOMER.
He’s written numerous #1hits on various stations and has music videos play listed on DSTV. He also made TV appearances on Expresso Breakfast Show, JUKEBOX and JAM. He is also a regular speaker at the MUSIC EXCHANGE conference in Cape Town.
Between 2012 and 2014 Lukas was anchor presenter of the breakfast show on Radio Cape Pulpit 729AM, in Cape Town. He co-owns StoneBear & Mayor Music, as boutique record label in Stellenbosch and produces music for artists, film & television.
He resides in Somerset West with his wife and their three children.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner]
- Work through the content in each lesson
- Take time to complete the progress quizzes to check your understanding
- Explore any additional resources to gain access to valuable sources
- Take time to reflect how you will apply the knowledge in your own business
Please make sure that you are using a Browser or portable device that supports HTML5.
Browser Requirements Moodle is compatible with any standards compliant web browser. We regularly test Moodle with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
For the best experience and optimum security, we recommend that you keep your browser up to date. https://updatemybrowser.org/
Note: Legacy browsers with known compatibility issues with Moodle 3.5:
- Internet Explorer 10 and below
- Safari 7 and below
You will be awarded a badge for every topic you complete with MyElearning so that you can build up your online learning profile.
It is often said that you get what you pay for. Our UNIQUE product options and personalised support ensures that you get VALUE for your money, and more.
We will assist you in identifying the gaps that exist
within your professional and personal spheres of life.
We will make learning product recommendations
based on your unique analysis.
We will provide you with solutions-based learning material
for each topic you sign up for.
We will provide you with options for additional support
along your learning journey. This can include online coaching, options for official certifications through SAQA endorsed courses or contact us to discuss your personalized development journey. Send an e-mail to email@example.com