This topic of the financial management course will help you understand the importance of financial statements. With the information you get from these financial statements, you can make informed business decisions to keep up your financial success.
This topic aims to increase your understanding of accounting principles and practices by solving the following problems:
- What is the function of financial statements in managing my business?
- How do financial statements fit into the accounting cycle?
- What are the main financial statements?
- What are the key differences between the three financial statements?
- How do I determine how well my business has done?