This topic explains how the data from the financial statements of your business is processed through ratio analysis to analyse financial statements and use the information for more effective decision making.
This topic aims to increase your understanding of accounting principles and practices by solving the following problems:
- What key indicators can I use to determine business performance?
- How do I assess performance trends in my business over time?
- What management tools can help me make better financial decisions to achieve my goals?
- How can I compare my business to other similar businesses in my industry?
- How can I identify early warning signs in the books of my business?
- How to analyse financial statements?