Funding Services for EntrepreneursAdministrator2021-09-09T08:38:20+02:00
Our specialised funding services for entrepreneurs
As an entrepreneur, you are enthusiastic about your great business idea that you have been researching and nurturing for so long. You believe the only obstacle between your present situation and becoming phenomenally successful – and rich – is to find somebody to finance your new venture.
How to realise your dreams
Do you realise that your chances of seeing your dream come true is only 1 in 2000? The chances of a start-up being successful after being funded is less than 8% (Corporate Finance Institute). According to the Moneyweb, 80% of new businesses fail within 5 years of starting up.
We can Guide you to reach your Dreams
We offer you various services to achieve your business goals.
Browse the following items and get in touch with us.
How the Needs Analysis Tool can assist the entrepreneur in identifying the hidden gold in their business
1. MyElearning.Education developed the NEEDS ANALYSIS TOOL – the first on the internet – as your first step towards optimizing your business and personal goals to enjoy a life of balance, possibilities, and abundance.
– Helping small businesses to Survive and Thrive in uncertain times
– Are you missing the hidden gold in your business? Will assist you in identifying the ‘blind spots” – valuable information help growing your business.
– Are you living the life of your dreams? Learn why not? You can live your dream!
– Have you identified the real or perceived problem your business is facing?
2. This tool will enable entrepreneurs to determine and prioritise the real challenges they’re facing, and which prevents their businesses growing to the next level. Entrepreneurs will also be guided to an individualised online training program that will help them to overcome these challenges.
3. Completion plus recommended online training program is free. Payment only if enrol for a course. LEARN MORE
4. If you are interested in a 45-minutes personal virtual session with one of our coaches to discuss your personal feedback in more detail. WHATSAPP US
More than 140 modular learning units to choose from to suite your specific development requirements to achieve business success and personal self-fulfilment. VIEW OUR COURSES
Alignment of expectation, collaboration and interdependence between funders and entrepreneurs
When funders invest in an entrepreneurial company, a new relationship is established of two teams joining forces to collaborate and achieve newly defined goals. A relationship of interdependence is established with performance expectations from both parties towards this new entity.
Each of these parties in the new relationship has their own unique organisational cultures, or the “the way a we do things around here” as encompassed in their respective behaviours, values, visions, working style, beliefs and habits.
These different cultures must be “integrated” in the new partnership to develop the interdependence and collaboration so vital for a successful win-win partnership in the entrepreneurial company.
The importance of culture has been emphasised by many research studies. The Harvard study “Link Between Culture and Outcomes” ( https://bit.ly/3iuhcNq ) is one of many such studies. The Chapman Leadership Institute quantify the benefits of developing a strong culture (https://bit.ly/3lBWZY1).
If cultural issues are not addressed it can have a serious impact on the future sustainability of the partnership.
Our experts can help you to develop an ideal plan to integrate the expertise of the teams by defining:
clear communication channels between the relevant parties.
the responsibilities of the parties, the mutual expectations, the reporting structure, goals, vision and mission statements.
contributions made by both parties towards the success of the partnership.
the “how and what” needed to be developed jointly.
The principle that both parties are making a contribution towards the success of the partnership is made clear. Funders need the specialized expertise of the entrepreneur and the entrepreneur needs the funds from the funder. Both are equal partners, jointly creating a successful new venture. Each party cannot be successful without the other. Therefore, a joint plan of interdependence needs to be developed. We can help you with that.
We may be able to connect the entrepreneur with authentic funders and help create the synergy needed for a successful outcome. The chance of success is enhanced when the above process has been followed. This will be discussed on an individual basis.